× For the more serious debaters! Start threads in here to debate any subject you like!

all businesses should open now or all businesses should stay closed until virus

• Thank you received: 0

all businesses should open now or all businesses should stay closed until virus was created by godsgdguy

do you think all businesses should open now (we have masks and social distance people think that might help stop the spread of the virus) or do you think all businesses should stay closed until the virus gone?????
3 weeks 5 days ago #361

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by godsgdguy on topic all businesses should open now or all businesses should stay closed until virus

i dont know about other places but where im at most businesses is already starting to open (lots already is open been for about 2 weeks) because the governor and possibly the president want it but the virus still spreading and people still dying - - - - - i also notice lots not wearing a mask and lots not social distancing means it might spread more even might skyrocket
3 weeks 5 days ago #362

Replied by godsgdguy on topic all businesses should open now or all businesses should stay closed until virus

i think its a big mistake to reopen businesses but do you think all businesses should be opened?????
3 weeks 5 days ago #363

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by Sean_On_The_Cob on topic all businesses should open now or all businesses should stay closed until virus

I wouldn't be too bothered about reopening if I owned a Fur Coat shop in the Sudan or a car showroom in Venice ,,
3 weeks 5 days ago #364

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds